FIVE of the latest Sri Lankan food trends you need to have at your next wedding or dinner party!
FIVE of the latest Sri Lankan food trends you need to have at your wedding or dinner party!
1) Shorteats as canapés - we love doing our 'one bite' mini cutlets, mini pattis, mini rolls and tiny seeni sambal buns. They look so dainty and adds a touch of class to a dinner party...
Sri lankan shorteats - Cutlets, pattis, seeni sambal buns UK
2) For mains, our lumprais is always such a hit and it's already packed in a banana leaf and foil so makes the cleaning after a dinner party a doddle!
Authentic Sri Lankan lumprais in the UK
3) Treat your guests with seafood! Try something different like crab. It's messy but delicious - have a lot of napkins to hand! Or adding chilli powder and curry leaves to your beer batter fish and chips!
Sri Lankan crab curry
4) Unique buttercream cakes - we're such a fans of buttercream designed cakes. There are so many cake designs out there... try the ruffle rose design cake in the pic... it's easier than it looks!
Sri Lankan buttercream cake rose design
5) We're bring back faluda! Faluda in a mini shot glass or in a martini glass will add elegance to any dessert table. As an alternative try Iced coffee with a scoop of honeycomb ice cream...
Sri Lankan faluda
See the following for more information about us or our catering get in touch...
07723 081 306